Lessons
1. On page 196 She states "money aint divided up right in this country", and I think this is what she blames it on.
2. I think by her taking them to F A Q her lesson was that if they keep going to school eventually they can get good jobs and get the things they want even though they can not get it now.
3. I agree that this concluding sentence has more than one meaning because the quote itself stated that Silvia is going to further her education and also how she will beat sugar.
4. Im optimistic about Silvia's future because I think since she got the lesson from Ms. Moore, she is going to want work hard in her education and life.
5.The language is fine the way it is because it is silvers perspective.
Wealth, Race, and the Great Recession
1. He uses Primal and Chasm to grab the readers attention.
3. It did shock me because it is crazy to think that the government did not lighten up on the racism.
4.A possible way to close the economic gap is to create and provide more jobs for everyone of different races so its diverse.
5. I do not think they are that similar because because Powell talks more about the economic structure between white and black and warren talks about social class.
No comments:
Post a Comment