Monday, April 11, 2016

"The fortune Teller" "Stop Coddling the Super Rich" "Rich and Poor"

"The Fortune Teller"
1. I see two types of theft in this painting. The first one I see is the lady on the right in the back trying to take the necklace. The other one I noticed is the lady on the left reaching into the pocket and taking of what looks like to be a bracelet.
2. It seems as if the artist is on the thefts side because all the ladies look suspicious except for the one in the middle. The painting makes it seem as if the ladies are kind of behind the lady in the middle so she can not really see them.
3. It would not have affected me because I wouldn't have looked so deep into the painting. I wouldn't have notice the suspicion in the women's eyes.
4. I feel like she's depicting that women can steal too, so easily without you even noticing. Also maybe how the ladies are trying to distract her by one talking to her and the other taking something.

"Stop Coddling The Super Rich"
1. From my perspective it seems as if Buffetts arguments is to stop babying the rich, and how they should be treated like everyone else.
2. Yes it's a good example to see where he is coming from because he says that what he does in the U.S. won't make him money somewhere else. So if he lived in another country he probably wouldn't have that much money. Also he is showing in the second excerpt that people who make the world a better place and teach our kids for the future will not make as much money as Mike Tyson where all he has to do is knock someone out and the. He gets paid for it.
3. Yes I would, because even though he is rich he still understands what is wrong with it and how people who make the world a better place aren't getting credit for it.
4.  I think what he means About ovarian lottery is that everyone has a chance because we are all the same when we are born it depends on what you make of it.

"Rich and Poor"
1. I think the principle that he is trying to show is that everyone has a choice.
2. He says how killing and allowing someone to die are similar because it's just like the way we use our money. If we do not use out money to help the poor we are basically allowing someone to die because if we were able to help them , we didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment