Thursday, February 25, 2016

Homework Feb. 25

1. I feel as if his smile is a smile of forgiveness because that is what the grandmother is trying to teach them, she tries to teach them about forgiving.
2. Nair's aunts are not behaving differently because they are both fighting over the will. And they both will only speak to Nair separately and they do not want to speak to each other.
3. All the women did not deal with the granduncles theft of the grandmother's inheritance in the right way. They stop talking to the granduncles, but a wise response to them would be forgiveness because why would you want to die angry at your own brothers.
4. I do think that new laws would have prevented this because they forged a signature and changed the great grandfathers wishes. If they had not forged the signature and changes the will all the family problems would have been prevented.
6. My interviewee had a similar story retaining to "Till Death Do Us Part" because he had a best friend at the time and his best friend wanted to buy a car but did not have good credit so they put in under the interviewees name. The interviewee never told his wife about this until he got caught. He got caught because him and his best friend stopped being friends for various reasons and he stopped making payments to the car which started messing up the interviewee's credit score. The wife was furious about this but they ended up working it out and how if he had told her from the beginning she would have helped him.
6. I kind of agree with this quote because it is saying  that when someone dies , what they leave behind is a big thing because it could be extremely valuable or it could help you out in your life, such as leaving behind a house. I also agree with the quote because it is saying that if they leave something behind fr you in the will or something it causes you less pain in grief, I agree with this because if someone important to me died and left something behind for me I would feel as if I have a part of them so it would probably help me with the grieving.

No comments:

Post a Comment