Thursday, February 4, 2016

Money Confession #6

I am going to Florida this summer for a soccer tournament and the tickets and hotels are not that cheap.  My parents are going to come with me so we are going to have to buy a lot of things. A month before we go to Florida , my parents are going to Puerto Rico. I feel kind of bad because we are going to be spending so much money and my parents are going to be spending a lot of money in Puerto Rico. I hope one day that I will be able to take two vacations in two months when I'm older. I feel bad always asking my dad for money because I have a job, but I have to remember that I only work fifteen hours a week and get paid thirteen dollars an hour so it does not cover my needs at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment