Money Page 3 Assignment. January 27th, 2016
This month I really learned how to budget my money. I work at an elementary school, so I get paid once every month. Last month the lady who does our checks messed up on my check and basically gave me two paychecks in one. I got paid for hours that I did not even work. I had so much money that I did not know what to do with it. I saved some of it but because I had already gotten paid for the next month I had to make it last. And budgeting my money was hard because all I wanted to do was spend it. I bought a Disneyland pass, and I would go out to eat like crazy. It felt like forever, getting paid for the month I had not even worked for really threw me off and it was really hard for me to budget. Sometimes I would spend thinking "It's okay I'll get paid again next month," but I wouldn't be getting paid next month because I already had all that money. This incident helped me realize that sometimes it is going to be hard, I am going to want to spend it on fun things but I have to remember the important needs come first before my wants.
No comments:
Post a Comment