Money confession day 2
I have realized that having cash on me helps me save my money. When I use my debit card or credit card I do not really check what is in the account I kind of just swipe and that is it. When I use my debit or credit card I will usually just buy whatever I want because it is such an easy process, all you have to do is just swipe your card. When I got the cash out, I realized that it was easier for me to save money because I was only limited on a certain amount of cash, so I made sure I checked how much what I was buying cost and I had to see if I had enough cash for it. I think from now on I want to start using cash because it is easier for me to see how much money I am spending.
No comments:
Post a Comment